Monday, February 7, 2011

you know those people....

who, when speaking, make you want to stab your ears with pencils rather than listen to them?
well...there's one in my house. right now. as we speak.

he's doing kyle's hair or something.
i abhor him.

ew, ew, ew.
he just came in my room.
he touched my things.

and though i detest him, he has good taste in bedrooms.
he loves mine. and it DOES rock.
and it looks French because I AM French.
oBviously...

as soon as it's complete, i'll put up pictures.
it's a work in progress.
i'll probably find some amazing DIY projects this weekend.

i think i'm going home to Logan. I miss my mom.
and i have some cute ideas for throw pillows.
OMGosh! that can be my DIY project.
i. am. a. super. genius.

and my soul desperately needs a pizza date with my bestie,
even though he's not being a good bestie lately.

i could call him negligent and busy. and blissful.
ick.

love him, but i am jealous.
it is what it is.

now, excuse me. i have a fragment of a sliver from a cactus lodged in my finger; i must remove it.
you know, i should have bought the stupid thing.
and watered it too much.
to drown the savage little porcupine cactus.
i suppose that's what you get if you touch everything in every single aisle of Ikea. eventually the mutant cacti will try to hack off your fingers.

but if i don't get it out, it could be come infected. and people die from things like that.
i'm not taking any chances.

especially since there's something wrong with my neck already.

3 comments:

  1. Don't judge a book by it's cover, or it's voice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not judging....i just dislike the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blog was so jaycie. and i heart you a lot

    ReplyDelete