Thursday, February 10, 2011

to Brandon the very Larsen,

i appreciate you actually confronting me last night after you saw my blog.
obviously it upset several people, and i'm glad rather than reading too much into you you talked to me about it and asked me why i felt the way i did.

talking to me about it directly was probably the most mature of all the ways people handled it.

also, thank you for being honest about things in your life that have kept us from really being in touch and offering to help change it so we can continue to have a great friendship.

i hope you (and all of my friends for that matter) know that i love you and would do anything for you. i hope you always feel like you can come to me, even when i'm struggling and know that it is an honor to help you go through your trials, much in the way you've carried me through mine.

i'm glad you realize we both have needs and are willing to meet me halfway in order to make sure those needs are being met.

you are a one in a million guy and i'm lucky to call you my brother. i can't wait to see you next month for your recital, that by the way, you are going to absolutely rock!

i love you, always and forever,
jayc

1 comment:

  1. Jayc,

    Thanks for this blog....I love ya, be patient with the rest of your friends my dear....They got to the BFF status for a reason, they earned it...Give em a chance....Let me know if I can ever do anything for you...


    -B

    ReplyDelete