Monday, February 21, 2011

things that made my Monday the best ever...

well, first of all. look my blog. it's adorable.
so of course my day rocked.

and i was on time to work. and my make-up was done.
i ate brownie-cookies for breakfast.
i remembered to pull the glass of milk off the top of my car before i drove away.
i have mint lip balm.
and a shimmery kind too.

i got a Victoria Secret PINK lanyard free from work.
it would have cost $7.00 had i gotten it from the store.

i talked to James, my bestest on my way home from work.
he really loves me.
and spinning with Crazy Tammie on saturday?
it's soooo on! i can't wait!

my house is clean.
even my room, a little bit.
my birthday flowers bloomed.

a tall, red hair boy came over.
he hung my twinkly lights.
and stole a couple kisses.
but it ended there.
we were very good. 
even though we both wanted to be very bad. 

was Wallice jealous of him? yes, a little.
and in other news, the first fifteen minutes of the pilot to Burn Notice was good.
quote of the night, "that butt...."

none of this was part of the plan...
i like it anyways.

"it's only a kindergarten kind of crush..."

1 comment:

  1. In the Deaf community it is an honor to have a name sign bestowed upon you by a Deaf person. It is super tacky to try and give yourself a name sign..... Needless to say, I earned the name sign of "crazy" with a the letter T! I love you, Miss Jaycie! Thanks for my feeling of fame today! :)

    ReplyDelete