Wednesday, October 27, 2010

reasons i loved today...

1. even though i told Taylor no, she made me buy more stuff...

2. i have decided furnishing a place of my own will be fun and can be cheap with the help of ksl.com classifieds.
(side note: if you felt so inclined to donate a piece of odd/ugly/old furniture, i'd love it with all my heart. i promise!)

3. i'm wearing my favorite hoodie. i'll probably wear it again tomorrow?

4. i definitely ate at El Sol with Logan the very Thorley. i have missed her.

5. i got a hug from my bestie, James Dyer.

6. i woke up before my alarm clock for the second day in a row.
(please disregard the fact that it's been set for 11:05 a.m.)

7. i was only at the plasma center for two hours. not the usual three. and i got an extra $20 for referring a friend.

8. wallice looks stunning in his red plaid button down, grey sweater vest, and black skinnies.

9. my halloween costume is in working order. it's official. i shall be a fairy. with the most amazing skirt you've ever seen!
(how could it not be? there is over 500 yards of tulle. pictures to come.)

10. tomorrow i can hide out in my bed all day long if i want. as long as i make it to work by two.

11. i found some stolen books. i'll have to return them soon.

12. i sneaked in an episode of Chopped with my dad. he really is great.

13. Air Supply has lulled me into a peaceful daze.

14. i have peach-scented face wash. which makes me smell like peaches. obviously.

anywho. i better get a crack on that hiding out in bed plan of mine!

nighto lighto! :)

2 comments:

  1. if you ever need me to make you buy stuff you need im always here... its sort of my thing... i also got a hug from james and it made my day james hugs are great!

    ReplyDelete