Saturday, October 16, 2010

moving plans....

i finally found a job i plan on keeping for awhile.
i'll be working at the Salt Lake airport in an Italian-style cafe called Sbarro.
who can even pronounce that? not this girl!

the perks to this job:
full medical and dental benefits. if i need/want them.
it's full-time.
and after a year they'll pay for most of my schooling.
who can say no to that?

so i have some plans.

you know, after i find a place of my own.

i have all sorts of cute girly decorations and things.
but i have no furniture. but rather than buy it, i think i'll go to garage sales and find my furniture that way. and just paint it and make it all cute.

i'm going to start sewing my Animal Pillows. i want a whole zoo of Animal Pillows.

i have a stack of books to read.
a list of movies to watch.
and i need to catch up on my TV shows. like the fourth season of Dexter.
i want to expand my music collection.

I want to bake more.
workout a little. sleep a lot.
figure out where i stand with religion and spirituality.

meet new people and do new things.

spoil Wallice a little extra. because he's super cute.

it might seem a little selfish, but i'm excited to take care of me and figure things out.
it's something i've been missing lately.

in any case, it all seems like a good plan.
a new place. with new hair. a new job. lookin' for a new place.
i can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment