Sunday, October 17, 2010

some random tidbit for this day of anti-cleaning....

i am supposed to be cleaning my room.
my parents have insisted i clean it before i move.
when will that be? well...who can say?

so, the bad Jaycie is tempted to just wait until that very day to clean it.
but the good Jaycie is secretly worried she won't have time after today.

and so, i must clean.

only, i don't have the desire yet.

so i thought i'd share some tidbits about me in my effort to be the kind blogger people want to follow. like the Golden Rule, yo.

first of all, i have a mole on my neck. it's approximately one inch to the left of center. i can feel it, thus being able to tell you where it is without having to look. i kind of love it.

there is one place in the entire world i cannot seem to keep clean. it is my bedroom in my parent's house. somewhere between moving away to college and then coming back i have acquired too many things to fit in this small space. and so i cannot seem to bring myself to clean it. it has always been this way.

my life is anything but simple. yet, there a few things that make me happy every single time i do them. the list is long, but the favorites:

getting my hair cut or colored. if i don't do this frequently enough, my life is harder without me knowing why. weird, i know. that my mood depends so much on my lovely locks.

buying new undies. it is impossible for me to have a rotten day, knowing my bum is looking all cute and sassy. on these days, i always secretly wish to be de-pantsed. a tidbit about that. i curiously made it through my entire high school and middle school career without having someone rip my pants down.

kicking people on the back of their knees to make them buckle. no one ever expects it. i die laughing every single time.

though i rarely find the motivation, i LOVE doing laundry. and i love how everything smells all yummy and perfect afterwards.

looking around, it's going to take a long time to clean this messy bedroom. i'm throwing it all away. no. scratch that. i'm taking it all to the d.i. consider it my way of repenting after skipping church today. maybe i'll take before and after pictures?

okay, yes. yes, i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment