Saturday, October 23, 2010

update, anyone?

well, here i am....still cleaning my room.

and the only thing i can even think is a line from Madagascar:
"How long is this going to take?!?!"

apparently forever...

as i look around at the mess of things i have acquired, i'm tempted to throw it all away and just start over in salt lake.

speaking of salt lake....i'm not moved yet. i probably never will be...? :(
nah, i'll move eventually.

i can start work as soon as Homeland Security clears me.
they took my fingerprints. so i guess now i'm in the system?
please bless i never do anything illegal.

so. life updates.

i have a new job. though i can't start yet because i'm not a terrorist.
i am homeless. my parents let me live with them, but i need a place of my own. soon. very soon.
it's very expensive to drive back and forth between salt lake and wellsville.
i seem to have this knack for attracting men who aren't good for me. so...no more dating!
my favorite color is still purple.
i'm craving something black and lacy.
the SLC library was the number one library of 2006. i love it there.

i'm excited for life to slow down.
i'm not excited for wintertime....i'm in for a lot of slipping and sliding.

i need a routine again.
i need to meet new people and do new things.

Salt Lake City, Utah. That will be my address soon.
i sure hope i don't get swallowed up by such a big place!

i pinky swear i will get back to normal soon.
whate'er.

before and after pics of this disaster are coming soooo soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment