Sunday, July 17, 2011

today makes 14 days straight....

i work all too often.
i super need a day off.
and that won't happen until Sunday.
so, Day 14, let's do this.
because we are way more than halfway done.
and i just can't wait to spend that glorious paycheck.

speaking of paychecks, i'm going to put the deposit on my bike on Monday.
that's right kids, i FINALLY have enough money to purchase my bike.

see? you knew there was a reason you weren't hearing from me.
i promise after Sunday i'll be back.

i got my new schedule for the fall.
i'll be working 4 ten-hour shifts.

I'll work 9:30 to 8:00 Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Which means I'll have Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday to myself.
that doesn't start until August 28th though. so life will be crazy for just a couple more months.

in other news, my Best is coming back in two weeks!!!
Seattle, get ready. he's going to break your heart and come back to me.

i think i'm going to go back to school spring semester. assuming the USU savages can talk me into it.
i want a new car. i've loved my time with sweet Gerard, but i need a change.
i miss my twin. marriage sucks for that reason. however, he's happy so i'm happy. just a little more lonely.

i did NOT lose my Funny. that was just a joke and i'll find it shortly.
in the meantime i have work at 11:15 so i need to leave in T minus forty minutes and i AM painting my fingers and toes. plus, i haven't showered in three days, so i need to take care of that as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment