Monday, July 11, 2011

i should be sleeping...

but here i am, blogging and shopping for new cars. i think instead of running away i'll just get a new car! easy, right? as far as that goes, any good suggestions?

here are the good things in my life today:
purple v-neck that i wore. seriously love it.
new cute little undies.
fivefingers.
water. mixed with those little packets of awesome.
i got to sit by Jake at work, like i do everyday. whether he ever returns my crush or not, he's still shaping up to be a bff.
cupcakes at grandma's.
driving with dad. and just driving in general. windows down, stereo blasting.
a new, super cheap but super stylin' straightener since mine died.

in other news, i've been working about 40 hours of overtime on every check. that being said, Jake and I have decided to always wear lazy clothes, (shorts, sweats, etc.) and we just call them our Overtime Clothes.
tomorrow is an Overtime Clothes and dry shampoo ponytail kind of day. it's not going to be a cute day because no one even likes those. not on Mondays anyways. not to mention it'll be my 7th day straight. Sunday's coming though. and then i'll have a day off.

i'm really craving chocolate covered strawberries right about now.

summer's half over. july is half over. before i know it my Best will be back, school will be starting, and life will keep going. where did 2011 go? if someone figures out how to slow down the clock, please let me know. it's flying by and I'm missing everything!

speaking of things that are missing, The Voice hasn't called in awhile. wonder what the heck he's up to...

also, i keep smashing little flies on my screen so they won't spawn new little monsters. i feel halfway bad about it. i REALLY don't like killing stuff.

my room's a distaster and i WILL work on it tomorrow.
i have two more days of undies and then i'm out of clothes. it's getting bad up in here.

i'm craving a pair of new shoes, preferably Vans.

i figured out the things i want. it's not that i want marriage and commitment. i just want someone to cuddle with, slow dance with, hold hands with, and go on drives with. simple, right? apparently not so much.

i suppose it'll all happen in good time.

there's a song i've been singing in my head, non stop. Total Eclipse of the Heart. that's the Out Loud song i sing. p.s. it's gotten me in trouble a couple times at work. but that's just because i belt it between calls.
and in my head it's And Run by He Is We.

I've learned from all my mistakes.
I'm making all my own plans, throwing all my old ones away.
I've gotta grow up, be someone.
Draw a map. Find a path. Take a breath. And run.

sorry for the jumbled mess. that's just where i'm at today.

1 comment: