Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summero, oh Summero, wherefore art thou Summero?

Sorry, that's super cheesy, but it was as close as I could get the word summer to anything by Shakespeare.

Anyways, as I sat at work, sweating my buttocks off, I noticed that today is JULY 26th!!!
Um...what?! Where did summer go? :(
You know, I had a whole list of things I wanted to do this summer, and now I probably don't have time to do half of them!

I wanted to have picnics.
I wanted to get my tan on at the beach.
I wanted road trips.
S'mores. Boating. Sleepovers. Shopping. Pool parties. Vacations. Snow cones. mosquito bites. sunburns. cloud watching. sleepin' outside. camping. riding bikes...well, actually that one's about to take place. A LOT.
parades. fireworks. i wanted to test out my sunscreen stick for real. i wanted to play in the ditch. and go four-wheeling all the time.

Now I'm almost out of time, and I missed it all...
Mark my words though. I'll spend some time in cancer coffins, getting a super quick summer glow.
I'll eat s'mores. even if that means i make them over the stove.

but in the meantime, i'm going to bed. even though it's barely ten.
because whether i like it or not, I, Jaycie Leishman, have work in the morning.
and that requires some serious beauty rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment