Monday, July 18, 2011

one swipe.

$750 means my bike is nearly mine.
i've never been more thrilled to spend so much money before.

next saturday.
that's the day my bike and i will embark on an endless journey together.
i think first trip will be a ride around bear lake. 55 miles. easy.

in other news, we had some good family time today.
i reconnected with my beloved piano and belted some Disney tunes with my sister.

we went to El Sol. will that probaly be the location of my date with Amos tomorrow night? yes.

now, i must go to bed on account of i have spin in the morning with Tammie.
and since the finish line for my bike is in sight, i need to spin some extra circles tomorrow morning.

also, the new summer playlist is pretty bomb. you'd be a fan, if you were me.

*note: i'm not a stalker. i just happen to believe in pre-meditated run-ins. capeshe?

No comments:

Post a Comment