Sunday, January 23, 2011

my day...

i stayed up until 3 a.m. texting a cute boy.
woke up at 10:43, one minute before my alarm went off.
came upstairs, at some cereal.
contemplated quilts with my mom.
showered.
had a bad hair day.
had a bad makeup day.
got dressed.

finally started to look sexy and sassy.
ended up being way late to church. like, fifteen minutes late.
boone's talk was brill. he's going to take portugal by storm.
went to the farewell dinner.
met Tess' boyfriend, Chaz. can't say i'm that fond.
ate some soup. chilled with the fam, who thinks i'm a riot. go figure, i am.

drove home.
folded some laundry.
spray painted a super cute flower hook that needs to be black.
put together the cute mirror i did myself yesterday.
ate some sunday dinner with the fam.
and then things got out of hand.

my family is full of die-hard football fans.
i could care about the stupid sport.
and so i started asking Jordan about her life.
but she is the BIGGEST fan ever.
yes, i might have been doing it to bug her.
it worked.

it ended with her waving at me with just her middle finger.
so i wandered back downstairs to do more laundry.
then i came upstairs to update my facebook status.
it reads:

Steeler's football: ripping America apart one family at a time...starting with mine.

of course i typed this while talking aloud. my parents are still giggling because i'm hilarious.
and humble. let's never forget humble.
the rest of my night will include moving into the ghetto, aka "The Brown House."
my life kind of makes me laugh.

and though i often speak the contrary, i love this little "middle finger waver..."

No comments:

Post a Comment