Thursday, January 20, 2011

day three. the 'rentals.

i have a mother.

i call her Mama Leishous.
it embarrasses, but i think she kinda loves it.

i have a father.

my first words were,
"Hi Dad!!!" super high pitched, super adorable.

i have been wreaking havoc on their lives for 19 years, 11 months, and 4 days.
do they regret having a Jaycie? maybe...NOT! they adore me.
and they're soooo cute to me.

for example, my mom always thinks ahead.
she makes sure i have all the things i need to be comfortable and happy.

and my dad...we he builds me everything.
he build me a great life. and he builds me cool things like dressers and shelves.

the absolute best thing about my parents is how much they love each other.
they're probably 16-year-olds. they are always kissing and flirting it up.
it's adorable. even though we're always like, "ew, gross!"

and the cutest thing they do...oh, i just can't express how much i love it!
here it is:

every time one of them leaves the house unexpectedly, they leave notes for each other.
they usually go something like this:

Sexy Dad,
i went to salt lake with Jaycie to pick up a bed and take it to her apartment. call me when you wake up!
love,
Ugly Mom

and THEN if you look at it later it goes like this:


UGLY
Sexy Dad,

i went to salt lake with Jaycie to pick up a bed
and take it to her apartment.
call me when you wake up!
love,

SEXY
Ugly Mom

there is just absolutely nothing cuter than parents who are still in love, 20 something years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment