Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day one...i don't need an introduction...

because i'm pretty much as perfect and wonderful as one can be.
and as such, people should just already know me.

but, if you insist.

name: jaycie penny leishman
age: 19-going on 20 or 35.
maturity level: varies. usually six. sometimes 65.
occupation: Customer Service at Snugz. no, we don't make snuggies....
favorite color: purple
political views: i'm conservative. like "women can't wear pants" conservative...
number one lover: Wallice Deviant. add him on facebook, yo!
beverage of choice: diet coke aka the life elixir. you don't need a sorcerer's stone to live forever if you're a coke whore.
hobbies: finding super cheap DIY projects at the D.I., baking, reading, being beautiful, being humble, and fishing.
common phrases: "tell me! tell me! ....fine. don't tell me!" "Ouch Charlie...and that really hurt Charlie, and it's still....hurting..." "I really like it." "secretly..."
song of the day: "let the rain" by sara bareilles or "hold onto your heart" by tina parol.

bio: i have two parents. i like 'em. i'm the number two out of four. boy-girl-boy-girl. i am 5'3 and weight ? pounds. i had my frenulum clipped so i could stick out my tongue; i still can't. my number two toe is the longest. i'm obsessed with metallic copper fingernail polish. on that note, i hate having my fingernails be long. i want them boy-short always. i'm the voldemort of ice cream prodigies. sometimes i do and say things that are not acceptable in society....like farting and then laughing hysterically. i can't sit still during church without a magnet doodle board, coloring books, or silly putty to distract me. i'm a big kid and have a queen size bed because i'm a princess. 9 times out of 10, i would be more willing to admit my weight than how many dollars i spend on jeans. and i know The Importance of Being Earnest...

sometimes i get myself into squishy situations...
but i always make sure to carry around my fire extinguisher? especially when Wallice and I go on rock-climbing dates.
sometimes i have a faux hawk and wrap myself up in garbage bags...
i live in a cave. and i ALWAYS have huge raves on the stairs.
and if i get invited to a birthday party, i usually give the Birthday Girl a cube of rainbow jello...
but all those things...they're just whate'er.

No comments:

Post a Comment