Sunday, January 2, 2011

call me crazy...

but i LOVE the part of titanic where Jack draws Rose.
she's nekid. and i suppose that makes it weird. but just that scene....i love it.
maybe it's the music. and then when the Old Rose jumps in and is like, "my heart was beating the whole time...." but she seemed super calm during the entire scene.

i hate when Mojo comes in the house, jumps on my legs, and touches them with his cold, wet nose.

i cry a lot when i watch commercials. they just touch my heart.
and my tear ducts feel it too.

i love it when old women swear like sailors. i'll probably be like that.

i have a mild obsession with Diet Coke, preferably with Lemons.
and also with Stride Mystery gum...i just cannot figure out what flavor it is for the life of me!
help me, por favor! :)

i love Pink glitter Toms. i just got some. i feel like i should be a disco ball.
i have a twin. his name is just Branson Roskelley. and soon i will take pictures of the two of us together, even though he hates having pictures taken of him.
he plays Waka Waka by Shakira when he misses me. i might love that.
code word: banana?
changing oil both makes and ruins soooo many days.

i'm just a little crazy over Wallice's new rockstar outfit.
p.s. did anyone see his "it's cold out" outfit?

in case you didn't, look now, and dream of him:

there is no cuter teddy in the world.
it's fine. he's spoiled. he knows it.
his cologne. sexy. he smells like a very macho man.

i'm moving out soon. i'm starting a new job soon.

these things are on my mind. i kind of love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment