Wednesday, December 1, 2010

day four...favorite memory.

tell the story of your favorite memory.

(sorry this is a day late. my life is crazy. i don't really feel bad.)

do you realize how impossible this is? i have too many perfect memories.

james...
what was that study group again?
Meow!
six years. heated driveway.
you owe me old grist mill soup. stat.
tag. you're it.
cinabon batter? really??? that doesn't even sound good!
do i blog about you too much? probably...

brandon....
bye lexus.
wallice misses you.
peach ice tea? please and thank you.
you did NOT invent garlic bread.
we were watching...cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i farted. dyl didn't get it.
fivefingers.

logan...
the night we danced in the field after the closing social.
you eating warm delights. me eating popcorn.
salmon girl.
boxing ring.
jello ice cube tray.
"no one even likes school."


branson....
"tell me! tell me! ....fine. don't tell me!"
french toast tuesday.
driving halfway to bear lake. basically every day.
totinos pizza.
ahhht oh! (this is me and Luke style....)
seth, where's my hug?
move to cedar city with me, por favor? sil vous plait? pretty please???

i don't have only one favorite memory. i have favorite memories with nearly every human i know.
the ones up there? those are the people on my mind tonight.
i hope all four of them know how deeply i love and adore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment