Saturday, December 4, 2010

day seven...a bunch of favorites.

once upon a time, i was born during the month of february, thus another Aquarius was born.
(now please do not ask me any more Astrology questions...i don't know ANYTHING about it...)

only this particular new Aquarius was not like the others...she had these chubby little cheeks perfect for pinching. and the most DEVIOUS little smile you've ever seen!

and, as you can see, i started showing my crack at a young age...
(disclaimer...that's not MY butt...but i'm sure there's one like it of my butt somewhere.)

anyways...
a list of favorites.

movie:
madagascar, hands down.
but i also love:
despicable me
the notebook
madagascar too, oBviously. (you have to really emphasize the B on that one...)
Juno
Baby Mama

TV shows:
Top Chef All-Stars
Grey's Anatomy
Dexter
Brothers and Sisters
The Bachelor
The O.C.

songs:
oh my heck...this is nearly impossible. i hate this.
internet killed the video star: the limousines.
you make me happy: lindsey ray.
rockstar: hannah montanna.
down: jay sean.
between you and i: every avenue.

book:
blue like jazz: donald miller.
the kite runner.
harry potter.
a thousand splendid suns.

listen. i hate to cut this short but you have NO IDEA how badly i NEED to PEE....i've been holding it for like, thirty-six minutes. and prancing around the parking lot, sitting with my legs crossed, and unbuttoning my pants just isn't cutting it anymore!

peace suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment