Monday, November 29, 2010

Day three...first kiss story/rant.

Day three: describe your first kiss, where you were, who saw, and how you felt when it happened...

Have i ever expressed via blog how much i HATE kissing???

i hate it.
plain and simple.
there are sooo many better ways to express love.

snuggle with me.
hug me.
buy me ice cream.
kiss my forehead.
tell me how awesome i am.
make me laugh.
hold my hand.

just do not try to stick your tongue down my throat.

it's not romantic.
it's not sexy.
it's just disgusting.

so my First Kiss Story...ew.

his name is Mark Rasmussen.
my parents were out of town for their anniversary.
we went to Mutual.
then to my house for cake.
i was going to take him home, but we decided to drive around and talk instead.
we pulled over. by the duck pond in wellsville.
we kissed. for 2.1 seconds. (without any tongue action, mind you.)
we both closed our eyes...so...God was the only one who saw?
then i took him home. and said goodnight.
the end.

i have had men who stole kisses:
He Who Shall Not Be Named After A Dinosaur
Nathan Wallentine
Miguel from SUU
Bad Guy who stole much more than a kiss
He Who I Just Dumped, Fair and Square

men i reluctantly allowed to kiss me:
Adam Riback
Nick Foster
Eli Guido

men i kissed on purpose:
Devin Davis
Brandon Findlay

p.s. is it hilarious that every single time i start typing kiss it comes out at kill?

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha jaycie..once..mark rasmussen left me a note at ridley's calling me the milk goddess because I was working in the milk cooler stocking milk:). ha he's a pretty funny kid.
    P.S. I like the fact you just shared publicly your kisses..perhaps I need to rant somewhere. oh the stories i could tell you!
    :)
    katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i can't wait to hear this rant...

    p.s. the Miguel one...i know that's not his name. i just can't remember what it was...i am a complete skankopotamus...

    ReplyDelete