Friday, December 10, 2010

why, oh why do i do these things???

i went out tonight with my Mamasita and sister, Logan.

and the guy who took our order was SOOOOO cute.
and so...after much deliberation, i wrote this note:

as we ate, i got more and more nervous until i finally just couldn't take it.
i'm not a big fan of regrets, so i just got up, walked to the counter, smiled at him, held out the napkin and said, "hi. i'm jaycie. and this is for you."

he accepted it, smiled, and said, "thank you."

i turned around, walked away, (making sure to wiggle my bum just enough) and sat back down to finish my fries.

i won't lie, i was shaking pretty badly.
apparently giving someone my number is risky for my soul?

anyways, i probably overwhelmed him.
because i ALWAYS come on way too strong.

and he still hasn't used the number.

so he either keeps the rules and doesn't text at work or he isn't going to use it as anything other than something to laugh at.

either way, i did my thing.

and in true jaycie fashion, i don't regret it.

but honestly, i hoping he uses it. i could use a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment