Tuesday, October 2, 2012

jaycie the criminal???

today was so funny.

i had a job interview at Buckle, only my favorite retail store.
i looked amazing.
completely nailed the interview. 
we'll see on that one though...
i'm not super optimistic about it, so i won't be too disappointed if i don't get it.

anyways, after the interview i went to play with Mandy.
when i go to her house, i park across the street at the hospital.
it's just easier than risking a parking ticket.

as i was leaving, i jaywalked across the street back to my car.
didn't think anything of it, until the blue, red, and white lights starting flashing in front of me.
this police office got out of his car and walked towards me.

you all know how sassy i am. 
so i said, "can i help you?"
cop: "do you know why i'm stopping you?"
me: "um...no?"
him: "you just jaywalked across the street."
me: "oh....that."
him, laughing at my shock/instant fear: "i'll let you go just this once, and only because you made it look good."

the relief on my face made him laugh and we said our happy little goodbyes.
totally made my night though, because i definitely did make it look good.
but really? who jaywalks IN FRONT OF A COP? only this girl....

so, my blog name takes on a new meaning now, doesn't it? since i'm a real criminal jaywalker now.

i have an interview in SLC for a bank teller position tomorrow.
please bless if i don't get the buckle job, i'll get that one, since they both sound good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment