Sunday, September 30, 2012

i'm home...now what?

we left denver at approximately 10 a.m. yesterday morning.
we got home around 8 or 8:30 p.m. hauled in some of my stuff, but gave up and crashed on the couch.
this morning, i decorated my room.
then i hauled in the rest of my stuff, which is now just sitting in the middle of the floor...i'll put it away at some point tonight. after i make my bed so i have somewhere to sleep later. 

my closet is put away.
and i have all my important things out and about.
but then there's all the stuff you don't really need when you live with your mom.
like pots and pans. and knives.
soooo.....i guess that'll just chill in the middle of my floor for the rest of eternity.
kidding. there's a closet for that. but i'm a little over moving, so i'll have to get to that later. 
and my bathroom stuff. i just don't know what to do with anything anymore.
there isn't room for this. not sure how i did it last time i lived here....

as for other news...i need a job.

my parents are monsters and won't let me have Maximus here, and after some careful consideration, i think it's the smartest move to mooch off them for the rest of my life (or just until i finish school...) sooo....no puppy! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( 

for now, i'm just going to get back into the swing of utah.
that means less swearing, more clothing, and time with my family. plus, the GJ, zupa's, and cafe rio.

i have a new little bff. well, he's actually my old bff. but we're getting back into the groove.
Kegan, the cousin/brother. we're way too cool compared to other people. don't worry about it. he likes me only for my phone and the special app folder just for him.
and because he can beat me at chess always...i wish i could lie and say i let him win.
having a 13-year-old bff who's a boy? yeah. that happens.

also, JAMES DYER. you better call me, you terrible bff.... <spiderman fingers.>

i'll post pics soon. life's just busy and it's way too hard to upload them currently. i'm still learning this new computer stuff. it's a pain. never again...

No comments:

Post a Comment