Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mean things Hollie says...

one of my very bffs, Holland America, aka Hollie, is the funniest.
we work together, and we've becoming really great friends over the past few months.
i love her, but sometimes she's really mean to me.

i have examples.

we were leaving Carl Jr.'s once and she got a brain freeze.
me: I never get brain freezes...
ha: maybe that says something.
me: that i've eaten too much ice cream?
ha: no...maybe there's nothing there to freeze.
me: :(

one time, wade, a guy we work with, was talking with me and Hollie. I said something sassy.
wade, in reference to me: she is really mean sometimes.
ha: don't mind her. she's just going through her terrible two's.
me: <princess crying, no denying.>

one girl we work with had Candy Land at work.
me: i LOVE Candy Land. can i play?
ha: no.
me, <sad face>: why not?!
ha: you're not old enough. the box says three and up.

honestly, we usually laugh about this stuff for days and days. it's funny. but maybe she's trying to say something about my maturity level...it's not high.

No comments:

Post a Comment