Thursday, October 6, 2011

i thought i'd made up my mind already...

i was just going to find out about porting my number from t-mobile to verizon.
simple, right? wrong...

it was a five-ten minute question about the process, etc.
it turned into a three hour discussion of t-mobile vs. verizon and iPhones vs. everything else.
then it turned into a review of my account.
and some weird questions i've had about my savage little phone.

result?
i am not sure at all what kind of phone i want.
i still lean towards iPhone, but who knows?

in any case, they're sending me a new Blackberry because mine's a POS, and i don't mean Point of Sale.
i suppose i can just rock the new Blackberry for awhile. i don't have to make any immediate decisions.

it was so simple this morning. of course all it took was five men to complicate everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment