Sunday, October 16, 2011

check-in!

i have a three-day weekend coming up. i can't even begin to express my excitement.

in other news, i had an AMAZING weekend with one of my kindred spirits. we went to Moab so she could run The Other Half. i took my bike down so i could get in a good ride while she rain. it was AMAZING! my phone died, so i had to ride in silence, but honestly the scenery itself made up for the lack of music.

i definitely needed a calm, relaxing girls weekend. 

other things running through my head today:
sister wives is on t.v. i'm sorry, but it's just weird. no WAY would i be willing to share and live with another woman. call me selfish, but yes. if/when i get married, there will only be two pieces in that puzzle...once there's a ring on it, those are the rules. besides, it's illegal. i don't care what kind of Revelation You've Received from God. if the US of A says no, that means no. 
i am having some savage hiccups. i get them all the time, but these ones are hurtin'.
my nails need repainted. i've been unusually obsessed with painting my nails the past few months.
my bike is the color of mint chocolate chip ice cream. now when i'm craving ice cream i'll just hop on my bike.
speaking of which, this is a stationary trainer i can have in my house so i don't have to join a gym or buy an entire stationary bike. you just hook your own bike up to it and go. $80? yes.
i think with my three day weekend i'll create some laundry monsters. (more on that later.)
OR maybe i'll work on my Halloween costume, although i have a feeling Wallice's will be the hard one.

in any case, not much has changed. i'm pretty boring, thus the lack of updates lately.
i'll be better, i swear. i have stories and things to say, i've just been busy selling my soul/happiness to TSACMOC, aka The Socially Acceptable Conditions to Make/Obtain Currency.
that was insanely clever, if you caught on. i can't quit laughing at how clever and funny i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment