Wednesday, October 5, 2011

an award because i'm great.


Today, I received my very first blog award!   I cannot believe it!
I feel so honored!

First off, I would like to thank the academy and all the little people along the way who helped me through the years.  And Ellen Degeneres for being just a little less funny and versatile than me, so I could receive this award and not her. :)
Also my family and friends and bloggy friends!  I love you all!

I didn't write any of that. But it was funny, so I'll leave it.

There are some rules, of course! :)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Steph, Steph, Steph! First of all, where the freak are you moving? I couldn't figure it out from your blog, Mommy Talk with Steph, so tell me, please. Also, thank you. You're really one of my long-time friends, even though our lives couldn't be more opposite these days. You're amazing, your blog makes me laugh every day, and you're great the way you are, regardless of how often you do or don't make it to the gym, capeshe?
 
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I am a biker. But not the hardcore kind that could spout of biker jargon. I'm kind of a solo biker. Like, let me do my thing, yo!
2. I think i'm going to go back to school to be an art or an english teacher. Sometimes I think maybe elementary school, but I can't make up my mind. Teacher, for sure though. I'm also leaning towards school in Boulder/Denver, CO. I went out for a concert and it seems like the perfect place for one such as I to fall even more madly in love with my bike.
3. My next big purchase will be the iPhone, which I will be pre-ordering on Friday. I want it, so I'm getting it. My poor phone's about to kick the bucket, so it's time.
4. My favorite color is purple. EVERYTHING in my planet is purple. My second-favorite is red. No one in the entire world knows that. I never wear red, it's not a color that compliments my skin. But my hair is red and I do love it.
5. I really love baking. Eventually in my life I want to have a cute little diner where I just cook whatever the heck I want and people just come in because they know it will be good.
6. I have an unhealthy obsession with rainy days, pickle chips, hot dogs, napping, and pinterest.
(If you don't have a pinterest, comment me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite. It's AMAZING!)
7. my favorite food is popcorn. weird, i know. it barely even counts as food.

3. Pass the award along...
How about, if you read my blog, you get the award?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment