Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's only my favorite season...

yes, you heard me. SEASON. Halloween is not just a holiday. it's a season.
and if i could have it my way, the world would be renamed Halloweentown and we'd celebrate it every day.
i don't like any of the other holidays. they all kinda suck, but halloween is like an excuse to play dress-up and be all the things you dream of being but don't actually have time for.

alas, i can't have it my way, but i can celebrate it for awhile.
and what better way to do that than with my super cute nails?

these are the Little Frank Monsters, as they've been dubbed. i'm more than a little obsessed with them.
Handy Manny thinks they all look a little confused, and he's totally right.
i think i'll whip out my Frankenstein skills every once in awhile. they definitely make for a good laugh. i think it's impossible to have a bad day when you have ten of these little guys following you around everywhere!

i'm completely obsessed with them! i keep glancing down at my hands and i have to laugh because they're only the cutest little things in the entire world! :)

tomorrow, they're getting some Dracula friends on my piggies, aka toes. pictures to follow.

over and out!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Jaycie! I like Halloween too and I believe it's a season. Your nails are AWESOME! Super jealous! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see your piggies tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete