Friday, April 8, 2011

this is the life...

yesterday, just after arriving, my brother and his girlfriend showed up.
we joked and laughed.
i went and bought purple paint. because, if i will be here a long time, i must love my space.

we talked. and talked. and talked.
then slept.

i've found a few cute new little DIY projects, courtesy of my mom.

when i woke up today, i threw on the first things i found. a tie-dye shirt and crazy tie-dye shorts.
my hair? a tumble weed mess. i walked upstairs, wiping the tired out of my eyes.
my mom turned and just busted up. "well isn't that quite the outfit!"
i loved it.

we just chilled all day. we didn't bother getting ready. because who would, on a snowy day?
surely not us.

we made spaghetti. and now i will make oatmeal cake. just to prove i still can.
i assure you, this time the flour WILL be present.

highlight though:
i haven't received any texts today. so i complained about it, as we were eating.
as i was taking my bowl for more spaghetti, i noticed i had a text.
blamed it on my sister, Jordan. finally opened it up:

i love you (:

i don't think it really gets better than that. sure, we bicker always. but that's code. if you read between the lines you can see that it's all done in love.

2 comments: