Tuesday, April 19, 2011

adorable...plain and simple.


First, watch this video. a. it's lovely. b. because i told you so.

p.s. my mom is walking down the hall as i type this. i'm in bad trouble. because i'm yet to unpack my stuff.
since she was busy telling me to clean my room or die, (she didn't actually threaten death) i didn't tell her i got a job.

you know the glow-in-the-dark stars that six-year-olds litter their ceilings with? i have some. i'll be honest. i always just stay awake a few extra minutes at night checking out my stars.

you know how i go through phases with words or complete phrases? well the new word-combo is "thingy thing." it could describe basically everything.

two and a half months. it's all i have left of my two-year No Dating moratorium. Maybe I'll go for another two years. i'll be honest. i didn't do so hot at it this time, as you probably well know. also in two and a half months...he's coming home. he doesn't write to me. but he's coming home. and we'll see how that goes. he broke my vase once upon a time. and with such a short time left of the two year journey, paraguay is seeming all too close.

rediscovered some fave tunes/artists today. where did the ting tings, anberlin, and k. clarkson go? oh, just into the vault of neglected music is all. have no fear, i opened it back up.

did you know i doodle my name on pretty much every single piece of paper? it's like a nervous habit...only not? i think it's more because i'm narcissistic and love everything about myself, starting with my handwriting.

now, if you'll excuse me. i must appease the Mama Beast. she's really not a beast. i'm just NOT in the mood to clean my mess. ugh. i'm working at cold stone tonight. i suppose that can clean* me from The Mess.

*and by clean i meant save. see what The Mess is doing? IT'S CONSUMING MY LIFE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment