Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day One...

yes. i rocked today...
i completely hate my face in that picture, so...everything but the face will have to work.
i think there needs to be a picture every day. to keep me extra honest.

my bike ride today was rough. it was freezing outside. and soooo windy. i need a scarf, for sure!

right now i'm watching friends with benefits. one of my favorite movies ever.
thinking about how i need to be in bed, and absolutely not making any effort to actually go to bed.

also, can't get my mind off Maximus, as always.
 i scored some sweet puppy swag for him last week. so spoiled already....
this was him, ready for bed last night. my grandma is a rock star and sends me pics.
i can have him in two or three weeks. i am the most thrilled human ever!!!

sooo....i'm in a bad mood all of a sudden. that probably means it's bedtime. so, until tomorrow, aka day two. i'm already 3% of the way done with my 30 days.


1 comment:

  1. So it's been awhile but tonight I got caught up on my jaywalkin'...and I love it...all of it. I think you are headed in the right direction my best and I'm so excited for you!! p.s I love the new pic up top. :)

    ReplyDelete