Saturday, April 28, 2012

studio apartment problems. nbd.

sooo....i wrote an entire post about my place. i posted it from my phone.
and then i tried to edit it from my phone and deleted the whole thing.
but i will recreate for my lover and super hot girlfriend, ashlee adkins.

my place is a mess. perhaps i'll post pictures tomorrow of the before and after mess.
everything kind of fell apart this week. but i realized something today.

it can all be cleaned up. and it's not even that hard, once you commit.

so, anyways. i posted a hundred pictures. because i finally have plans for my place!!! yay! now, when my bank account will allow it, changes will be happening up in here.

so, without further ado, here are my plans for my squalid little studio:

i'm thinking something like this. my bed is up high now, but if i put it closer to the ground, i'm hoping it'll be less of a focal point and will help it seem more like a bedroom and living room instead of just a bedroom.

i LOVE this idea. i've already got a couple bottles lined up. just need to find some fun yard and go crazy. such a fun way to add a pop of color to my boring palette.

i have a couple tables that are a little cuter than these, but i think this would be cute. i'm thinking instead of black/brown, have a yellow/coral table. and then a pretty turqouise/lavender.

i wanna do this because i have the ugliest blinds ever. plus, i'm in the bottom corner apartment and there are always little screaming savages outside, so i don't open my windows. i don't have any lights in my main living area, so it would also be a good way to get some light in here.
instead of the weird candles though, i'd put a table with a couple chairs for a little eating area. i desperately need more seating.
and i wouldn't do brown. maybe a light blue or yellow for the curtains. that would be pretty!

i love this idea. i'll probably put it above my bed. i desperately need color, like i've said. and with some cute paper and maybe some randomly placed photos of my favorite humans, it could get really fun and cute.

this will be in my otherwise normal, girly bathroom. i feel no need to justify the fact that i'm six-years-old...

this is made out of rolled up magazines. not only is it an awesome way to recycle magazines i'd normally just throw away, but it's colorful, and kinda funky/fun. plus, no way would i be sad getting rid of it, because it would be so easy to replace. 

i have a million more ideas. just ask my pinterest. but that's a good place to start for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment