Thursday, April 26, 2012

sets of five...an update.


how about a catch-up post?

five things i'm missing right now:
girls night with my mom, Jordan, totino's pizza, and movies.
cafe rio salads with shah'ada. or indian food with hollie. either.
working with my bff james at cold stone. and ashlee rose adkins who is in PA.
baby animals, blooming flowers, and the way spring looks in the CV.
my dad's dutch oven potatoes...

five things i'm looking forward to:
jason mraz and christina perri in concert at red rocks this september.
handy manny coming back from Louisiana.
spending this weekend cleaning my place, baking, and some DIY projects.
being completely caught up on my bills. come on June!!!!
starting work at Comcast. May 14.

side note: they have a gym and showers IN THE BUILDING. it's 3 miles from my house, and next to a bike trail, so i can always ride my bike to work. that'll save money on gas and give me a mini-workout. plus,  i'll be making more money, and i already know how to do the job...i can't wait! :)

five things i've been up to:
i started working out pretty hard core. i'm determined to get healthy.
i started watching game of thrones online. it's pretty awesome. i'm hooked.
on that same note, New Girl is fabulous. like, LOL hilarious.
i found an indian place a few blocks away. it's expensive, but amazing. obviously it's called India's Restaurant.
i'm really boring...i've been people watching at ikea a lot. it takes a really special kind of loser to think it's a good time...i know, i know.

five things i want to try:
marshmallow caramel popcorn. next time i go home to utah, we're doing it...
aerial yoga.
definitely wanna try zumba. i know, i'm late hopping on that train. but i still wanna do it.
visit a water park. AND an aquarium. that would be awesome...
try squab. it's still on the list. but this year is the year! i can feel it.

and five more for what the heck...
my main food group is cereal. rice chex and special k red berries. i don't like cooking for just me.
the milk from my cereal obsession is making my allergies go INSANE. soo...maybe i'll try soy milk instead.
the pans my mom got my for christmas are AMAZING. not only are their purple, they're non-stick. not even rice stuck to them...i'm in love.
wallice is missing his hot girlfriend Jordan.
and i'm not brushing my teeth before bed. just this once. because i just don't feel like it.

bedtime. because i'm turning into a grandma? yes!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. HEY I'M ASHLEE ROSE ADKINS & I was mentioned in this blog!!! This is the best day ever. Almond milk destroys soy milk.

      Delete