Sunday, August 28, 2011

perhaps it's time to go...

you know, i've  had a hard time blogging lately.
there's something about knowing certain people read this blog that so often makes me rethink giving my thoughts life on paper.

i've been toying with the idea for awhile to start another blog, an anonymous blog.
one where i can paste all the heavy and lovely things from my life, things i'm not necessarily comfortable sharing with everyone here.

if i start it, you'll have to ask me for the address. i won't share it with everyone here.
if i were to write those deep, dark thoughts, would you want to read it?
why or why not, please.

2 comments:

  1. I would read your blog lovely or heavy. I'll take both. Please and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, and amen (to Ashlee's comment). Miss you. Hope you are well in the land of Colorado. :)

    ReplyDelete