Sunday, August 28, 2011

an overdue update.

well, August is nearly over.
September's one minute away.

that means 2011 is 2/3 of the way over.
that makes me panic a little.

all my bffs are going back to school. they're dating new people. they're starting new jobs. they're getting married. it sucks on one hand, but i'm so happy for them that life's moving along and they're finding their happiness. on the other, i'm a little jealous because i still don't know where it is i'm headed.

i think i'm going to go back to school in the spring.
cedar city. logan. cedar city. logan. i seriously can't decide on this one, guys.
anyone wanna make the call for me?
also, pick my major while you're at it. i'm thinking perhaps i'll just be a teacher. english. art. elementary school. no idea.

work's good. it's a job, for sure.
i'll keep working hard, because that's how i roll.
i need a change or refresher or something asap.

i'm headed to Denver for a few days.
it's a much needed vacation. i'll be seeing deadmau5 at the red rock amphitheater, which i hear is pretty amazing.

my bike's amazing. i spend all my free time riding my bike.
or nursing the allergies that get worse when i ride my bike.

it's kind of weird to say it because it's never been true before, but there isn't anything new these days. it's just, "same old, same old."

i'll be honest, even though i'm all boring now, it's nice. everything is just okay, and i'm content with that for a little bit.

but you know me. i'm Jaycie. i'm devious. and there are definitely some shenanigans right around the corner! :) pinky swear in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment