Tuesday, August 9, 2011

it's a yellow polyester lanyard kind of day.

i miss my lanyard job at snugz.
seriously, i hate my current job compared to snugz.
it was soooo easy compared to this comcast mess.
and calls weren't ever that long.
they didn't do quality checks.
and you became a pro in a few weeks.

i feel like i suck at my job all the time.
because the issues people have are ridiculous.
so i'm missing my old, cute, repeat customers i had at snugz who called me all the time.
i'm missing the voice. and talks about sunscreen sticks and dye-sublimated shoelaces.

you don't know what you got 'til it's gone...

2 comments:

  1. When my hubby worked at Convergy's he felt the same way. I am sorry, love! I miss Cold Stone and you! :) I miss your adorable laugh and the way you couldn't always make me smile even when I was "impatient." Ha ha. Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you too! i hope everything's going okay. i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete