Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the kind of thing that happens to me...

this is the story of tonight, only instead of everything being pink, it's all yellow.
how the heck does this stuff always seem to happen to me?!?!

i have this super cute yellow PINK hoodie in my life. it was once very bright.
then i bleached it a few times, so instead of bright yellow, it turned this pale, banana yellow.
i've NEVER had a problem with this hoodie.
it always ends up in my white load, because i bleach my whites.

maybe a month and a half ago, i dyed it bright yellow.
it was getting too pale. i thought i'd help spruce it up a bit.

it made it into my load of whites tonight. i didn't think a thing of it.
i have exactly ONE LOAD of whites. every single white article of clothing i had made it into this particular load of laundry.

i don't like yellow that much, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment