Wednesday, June 22, 2011

it's a love/hate thing...

my job at Convergys really isn't that great. we troubleshoot for possibly the most well-known cable/internet/television provider. (hint..if you combine all three services, the promo includes an x.)

anyways, i listen to people whine all day about their internet and TVs being down.
their e-mails don't work. how do you program a remote? why can't they access their voicemail? etc.
like i said, it's not that glamorous.

but then there's Hollie.
and Hollie is the cheese to my macaroni.
if we were different genders or if she weren't married, we'd be in love.
she's kind of a geek. she plays computer games. and playstation 3. stuff like Zelda...whatever that is.

but we're BFFs. there's no one on that call floor i love and adore more.
she's this skinny blond little thing, but don't let that fool you. she's a six-time Mr. Universe winner.

we went to the Convergys BBQ today. we shared a hamburger. we fought with our cotton candy, and we like the same tunes once in awhile.

we laugh...oh, do we laugh! i'm pretty sure she'll be getting me fired for laughing too much really soon.
it'll be worth it though.

there's also the occasional sexy voice call. i flirt. they flirt back. we laugh. they ask for my extension, which i never give them. because, hello, i have a sexy voice in my life already...and he will NOT be replaced. besides, the new guys can't make me giggle quite like The Voice can.

aside from that, the overtime will allow me to <fingers crossed> buy my bike soon. hopefully in the next three weeks or so i'll be zooming around town on Maximilian. i think that's a pretty fitting name for my bike, seeing as how i hope to ride a million miles on it! :)

the saddest part of my day? knowing i won't be laughing my life away with Hollie tomorrow...dang her. for having the day off...okay, i'm way jealous.

nighto, lightos!

No comments:

Post a Comment