Sunday, November 28, 2010

day two...a letter to my best friend.

oh shoot. does anyone realize i have a billion best friends???
all my best friends know that. and they think they're less special because i have so many. little do you know, however, that there is no possible way to compare any of you! i love you all for different reasons. who knew my heart was shattered into a whole bunch of pieces just so i could give them out to the really special people?

so read this. and not just the one meant for you. hopefully you'll see a little bit why i have so many best friends. it's not that you are unimportant. quite the opposite, actually. i need you all for different reasons.

okay. if you're missing in the list, let me know. and then i'll either make it right or break it to you that you're not really my best friend.

Dear (in no particular order)
James
Maggie
Josie
Branson
Trulan
Brandon
Taylor
Jordan
Colton


Do i really have EIGHT of you??? holy smokes...that can't be good. no wonder my life is so complicated. i have an idea. how about you all get your own teeny tiny letter! :)

Dear James,
please refer to that entire blog post i wrote for you a couple weeks ago. you can find it here. remember how i will cut you? once upon a time there was a boy named james and he met a girl named jaycie who was sassy and wonderful. she kinda sorta turned his life upside down. he really liked it, Charlie! the end!

Dear Maggie, aka my Amazon B**** (B**** is code for best friend.)
please update me more about the happenings in your life. i miss you. i miss suu. i miss the idiot boys you date. amen. i miss laying on the floor of your office. i miss lusting after Dr. Marvick and Eric Brown with you. p.s. you never freakin' sent me pictures of them. remember how Eric Brown rides a BIKE to school??? in his suit?!?! hahaha! i love it more than anything. i want to marry him.

Dear Maggie James,
i love only you. i love how most of of friendship can be traced back to facebook chats, wall posts, and comments on statuses. did you make it home safely from...california? i'm sure you did. p.s. you owe me an update immediately. have you read this lately? i still mean it. loveyoubye.

Dear Josie,
remember how i gave you a key when i left that is super funny that i gave you? did you ever get caught? remember your little pig Paul gave you. i hope he gives you a snow monster from build-a-bear. because they rock. and i secretly wish wallice was a snow monster, though i would not actually trade him for the world.

Dear Branson,
please bless that you stop destroying my soul soon. i know you mean well, but it needs a little recovery time. also, tell me. tell me! ...fine. don't tell me. i miss you already. and your mom. and french toast tuesday. and you. and totinos pizza sauce. and mad-a-who-ha. not who-ha. ASS-gar. haha. i DID make that big just because it's a bad word. i know, i know. i should be a better example. whate'er.... :)

Dearest Trulan,
i know you are avoiding facebook and chatting with me because i have sufficiently jarred your soul. you are welcome. p.s. i miss you. so talk to me soon, okay? i want an update STAT. that's a fancy doctor word for, "Right Now!" remember how you speak german, which i hate? and you listen to music no one even likes? and you know all my deep dark secrets? i remember. and i love you. even though you're shy and too good of a human. stop being so perfect. you're making us all look bad! ;) kidding, i don't mean that. i just adore you, that's all.

dang it. i'm only halfway....i quit. i'm dumping you all. no more best friends.

Brandon the very Larsen,
when i move, you must come help me carry my shiz. is that bad of me? that i only just want you to carry my stuff because it means i can bask in your glow a long time? also.... cedar city. cedar city. here we come! bye, Lexus! :) and that freakin' picture....with my feet and the sign....i am literally laughing. and your stupid orange chair i kind of love. p.s. are you eating okay? do i need to come down there and cook for you? let's live together when you find a job somewhere far away. when you're rich. i'll just live with you for free and cook the food you buy. easy. now Skankapotomas, skype me soon because i miss you. the end.

Dear Taylor Broadbent,
we are facebook chatting as i type this. so i feel no need to write you a long letter. but i love you. and i hate Jack and Jill who are snappy like sharks. i miss your house and your mom making us breakfast and watching Modern Family with you. please bless that when i come back i don't kill you for stealing my face wash. amen.

Dear Taylor Lott,
you better call me back sucka. i'm going to kill you. p.s. i love only you. your mom is crazy. teach me french. wait til you hear about my FLO some more. please come see me. when you drive back. i hope you bring me blueberries. frozen ones work. let's go to denny's. because that's what we do when no one else wants to play with us. how are you? can we have parties in puerto rico soon?

dear Jordanelle.
that is how you are saved in my phone. because i am funny. and always used to text other people instead of you. i'm really pissed that you restole my pink tank top. i want it back immediately. you also need to clean your bathroom. and please bless you get me something awesome for christmas. amen. should we draw names again? let me know.

Dear Colton Simmons Campbell,
i have a sick and weird fascination of calling you by your full name because it's lovely. please write me a song. i would most certainly like that. also, i designed something i am positive you will find much pleasure it. it is perfection. and you are perfection. i really hope i get to see you soon. i miss you. and your hair. remember that one time you made me style your hair? i loved that. you looked amazing. and how sometimes we just walk around barefoot because shoes suck? we rock. and are individuals.

I love you all, with all of my heart. forever and ever.
jayc, jaycie penny, jaycie spacie, ginger, etc.

who, besides you guys, could love THIS girl? oh wait...everyone in the world. because i am amazing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jayc! I miss you so much!! Cedar City....Cedar City!!! Here we COME!!! bahahah so many good times! I literally laughed out loud when I read "Bye Lexus" cuz I imagined you saying it in our Texas accents that everyone but us hated. Then passing that very Lexus when it got pulled over bye the fuzz...and we both sat up straight and pretended to be good!!! hahah I miss you and will carry any heavy stuff/ help you move whenever you like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jaycie I just love you!!! Speaking of furry stuffed animals... where is mine? Remember how you were going to send one to me, Brandon, Dylan, and Maggie but you NEVER DID?! I'm pissed (imagine me saying 'pissed' in you stupid Texas accent that I hate. Brandon had it correct in his above post hahaha). I just miss laughing with you ALL the time. We're so funny, and people are so funny, that's why we laugh at them, right? Oh well. But I secretly miss you so darn much. I hope your life is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete