Monday, August 23, 2010

whate'er....

today...i gave up on life a little.
i'm a little sick and tired of trying to make everyone else happy all the time.
so i did my own thing today, just because i can. because i'm rebellious.

and by that i mean:

i slept in. maybe through my first class?
i drank my weight in diet coke. because i'm an addict.
in true jaycie fashion, i walked around campus with my bed head, wearing a v-neck and some red sweats i've had for over 3 years. they're ragged. i love them. maybe i didn't wear shoes? people were surprisingly nice to me anyways.
i only ate the chicken out of my rice bowl.
i let my friend cut my hair. because i decided i hated it. now it's perfection.
i didn't shower until 3 in the p.m. (better late than never. especially considering i wasn't going to at all...)

i'm wearing a white v-neck for the fourth time in three days because i don't care if people think i only have one shirt. i actually have thousands. they're just all the very same. i like 'em, okay? bite me.

i pulled out my skinnies and Toms. because they fix things. sometimes. not today, but a girl can dream, right?

now i will go to a dollar store and find a tattoo.
because i'm NOT a complete rebel. and my dad would shoot me.
or use a metal scouring pad to rip the skin off...
either way, i ain't riskin' it.

peace and blessin's, yo.


love 'em? get them here. fivefingers rock the planet. a blog about them is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment