Thursday, June 12, 2014

Smiles and smiles.

Right this minute, there's not a single thing I would change. 

I have a gorgeous mini-me.
She lights up my whole world every single day. Truly, I would be lost without my tiny sidekick. 
#truelove #babygoose 

I feel incredible.
I've been making time for me lately, avoiding some of the foods I know won't make me feel good, and I love it. 
Though my running pace is barely faster than a turtle and I dance backwards, I'm optimistic that I'll catch on.
#endorphins #healthy #happy

I'm in love.
This life is a beautiful one and I have some really amazing people who make it a completely wonderful journey. Great friends, awesome family, amazing kid, wonderful...I'm a lucky girl.
#smitten #crushes #perfect

I'm on my way.
School is going to open so many doors for me and I'm ready to completely take over and let it change my life.
#motivated #suu #tbird

Of course there are speed bumps along the way, but the big picture is pretty much perfect.
#blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment