Sunday, July 22, 2012

i'd rather love just a little too much.


it's wonderful to fall.
let's love and risk it all.
i'd rather love just a little too much.


there's a new man in my life.
maybe it's too early to say anything, but i could really fall for this one.
unlike last time, there's just a spark. there's nothing to grow into or be one-sided with.
he is interested in me. and i'm interested back.

he is open, warm, and honest with anything i ask.
i can tell him things i don't like to open up about.

i've always heard the quote, "when one door closes, another one opens."
but this is just...wow. i don't even have words.
so far, i can't stop smiling.

who knew he'd walk in right when i gave up?
not this girl.
cross your fingers my crazy doesn't scare him away! :)

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Jayc,

    Who is this young squire? I'm all sorts of curious. I'm glad you are smiling more...and hopefully eating more too. :)

    Sincerely,

    Moi

    ReplyDelete