Sunday, January 29, 2012

it was a hard week, so let's have some laughs, okay?

today was such a long day...in all honesty, it's been such a long week.
soooo ready to have some good sleep and have a couple days off.

the following videos are my current favorite youtube videos: 
(i'm a little more than obsessed...)

S*** Girls Say:
"sorry, can you just turn it down a bit?"
"what's my password?!"
"listen. listen. listen. listen."
<look of disgust> "no, you're not!"

S*** Girls Say 2:
"can i have a chip?"
"i kinda want a hot dog!"
"oh, that poor dog needs water..."
"does this taste funny to you?"
"get these chips away from me!"
"i can't believe i ate all that..."

S*** Girls Say 3:
"You're the best."
"his poop is weird, but what am i supposed to do about it?"
"and then the guy at the front desk was giving me such attitude and was like, don't you pay attention to him? and i was like, of course i pay attention to him. he's like a child, that IS my child, so shut up."
"...just to like, see if my dog is nervous, when i know that he's nervous. he's small."
"it was like, oh my gosh, what was it?"
"it sounds really gross, but it was actually really good."

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On:
"we won't fight unless we're provoked."
"i also have shoes and a face and i like that about myself."
"i hang glide on a dorito."
"my one regret in life is that i'll never have a dog."
"you know what they say...lint is a shell's best friend."

Marcel the Shell with Shoes On, Two:
"well also, my car is a bug."
"could i have a drip of water?"
"sometimes i'll just read a receipt. i like that because i like to get a feel for daily life."
"guess what i want, but i'm not gonna beg for it..."
"all he cares about is treats. treats and snoozin'. look at him. treats and snoozin'. snoozin' and treats. that's in. AHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"that's what the community calls you...i'm glad you like it, i guess."
"...i can smell his face."

Guess why I smile a lot.
Uh, 'cause it's worth it! :)

ditto, Marcel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment