Sunday, March 9, 2014

lately.

life right now is kind of a wreck.
97% of the time i have no idea what i'm doing.
the other 3% of the time i'm worrying that the few things that seem certain are going to disappear.

so, for the sake of being honest, i'm lonely.
i have yet to find a man who wants to date me.
baby+jaycie+utah boys=super single jaycie.

so here's a list of my tentative plans:
go to school.
keep working.
try to be a good mom.
take my kid to church so she doesn't get ruined as badly.
run a 5k on may 24th.
meet a man and try not to scare him away instantly, which is usually what happens.

that's all i've got.
it's a sad list, i know. that's because of the 97% of me that sucks.

maybe my short-term goal this week can simply be to do the laundry and make a better plan. but with an infant who really likes me, that might be pushing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment