Friday, January 4, 2013

two. zero. one. three.

it's a new year. and i'm having a new adventure being married.
i'm a domestic little diva now. watch out...pictures are sure to come.

being married is wonderful. i love this sweet man a little more each day.
yesterday he came in, looked at me, and burst out laughing.
why?

i was wearing the cutest apron my mom made for me, making some taco soup.
and he just lost it. finally he said it was because i was a cute little wife, that's all.

he told me a lady he works with said he seems really happy.
then he told me he is happy, knowing he gets to come home to a happy wife, yummy food, and plenty of cuddles.
he loves my cooking.
so, we're turning into fatties! ;)
actually, we're totes hitting the gym soon.

today i went to ikea with my friend Jen. we talked all about our men, as we're all newlyweds.
her husband, Shawn, works with Andrew.
they finally met and Shawn congratulated Andrew on our marriage.
someone asked Andrew, "you already got married again?!"
and Andrew replied, "Yeah, but this one is a keeper."

is he not the cutest?
i think so.

i've been a super brat to him the past couple days. pms brings out the absolute worst in me, and it sucks for him because i'm a monster. he's super patient and cute and just offers to love on me and listen to my silly complaints. i'll make it up to him for the next twenty-six days before the process repeats.

i haven't found a job yet, so i'm stressing about how we're going to pay our bills, but it will work out and my Handy Manny keeps assuring me that we'll be fine and that he loves me. we've been married for five days. best decision i've made thus far in my life. i love this guy.

right now he's playing battle games, cuddling the puppy i got him for Christmas. her name is Penny and she's a Jaycie-clone for when we have to be apart. he loves her. even if he won't ever admit it.

i was taking this picture and the flash went off, which made him turn and pull this face. yes, that's a headset. he talks to the buddies he plays with...his face just kills me in this one though, because it's the shock before the smile that says, "jaycie, you are ridiculous!"


as for 2013...it's going to be a crazy year.
i'm not making any goals. i'm just going to enjoy every moment i have with this sweet man.
i'm so very blessed. it probably would help to remember that always.
i have a sweet, loving man by my side, food in my belly, two sweet little guys to love, and the best family and friends i could ask for. things will work out. and it's going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment