Sunday, December 4, 2011

my secret wish:

is to one day long into my blog and have there be one already.
i go to my blog sometimes but it's always the same as the last time i left.
of course, because i haven't posted...but just once i would be okay with showing up and reading something new.

i need to see Harry Potter 7.2.
it's time. part of me is just sad to say goodbye.
HP has been a part of m life since the third grade.
we all kind of grew up together.
and now it's almost over! technically, it is already, but i'm putting it off.

i have to say goodbye to one of my bffs for a month this week.
it's fine. she'll be right back after her super awesome trip to Egypt, but regardless, i'm crying on the inside.

in other news, i'm really craving indian food.
i think Satan is actually named Barbara Elliot, who was SOOOO rude to me via phone call at work today.
and so now i need a new job.
i am excited to sleep in my bed.
and crazy stupid love is about to start, so i'll catch you punks later.

2 comments:

  1. give up the password and i'll make your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayciespacie@gmail.com with a password of pennywar all lowercase.

    ReplyDelete